Ermezio's Gazzette 1

The best place to kick back and have a cold one while talking about random stuff!

Moderator: Server Staff

Ermezio

Ermezio's Gazzette 1

Postby Ermezio » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:35 am

Hello out there, today was a great day for me while playing on your Server, after my usual shocking experiences and defeats I get, while playing the Breaking Point Mod. To give you an idea, this morning, on New Haven map which a 256 square miles wide and with just three players logged in playing, I've managed to get shot about 4 times, and didn't kill anyone of them. How the hell they knew where I was? Those little Sissy Boys:...Can I say Sissy Boys, or do I get banned?), anyways they knew exactly where I was. I start to hate that Breaking Point, but I always go back in there. It's like drinking or smoking, everyone knows is bad but everyone does it.

Anyway, as I was saying, today was a great day for me but I felt sorry, because in game I shot at some stage a girl named Sparklying. Man, you can't shoot a girl: can you? Anyways, she started firing at me so somehow I had to fire back and I've got her right in the centre of her left virtual eye. I said: ".....You naughty boy, you have attempted to kill Ermezio (Elyan)......!" She said: "....I'm not a boy I am a girl!" I felt guilty so I've promised that I would have never looted what she had in her backpacks and whatnot, as soon as she would have spawned back into the map, she would have found everything. She was happy about it and I was happy too.

Meanwhile, while going back to the trade centre, I've noticed a very fast driver with reckless driving approaching the T.C., believe it or not it was Doc Baldassar, which from now I'll rename Mr. Clint Eastwood, because he is so deadly and unbelievable while shooting others. He was awesome to me and probably, knowing my efforts in game with no rewards whatsoever, he gave me all his gear and a truck too, as a present. I really want to thank him so much because usually in this game Arma 2-3-4, you find lot's of players that are mean and they would sell their mothers to keep their loot. Mr. Eastwood if you are in Melbourne, I promise I will buy you a drink at some stage, just let me know. In the end and thanks to that kind offer, finally I've managed to but me a Jeep an Off Road or what ya wanna call it. It doesn't look good but is a strong vehicle, so on my way back to my base I crashed into rocks and fences to see if I could destroy it or damage the bastard. Guess what? I've got into my base and tried to repair it, and it was as brand new: No Damage. Unbelievable.

OK that's it for today, sorry but I guess it was due that you all would know about my adventures in game.

Tomorrow I will jump in TS3 because at 5:00 pm I will meet Mr. Clint and he will guide me to finally install those stupid mods in the right way.

God bless you all for now.

Over and out
E.
[Reavers]Diablous

Re: Ermezio's Gazzette 1

Postby [Reavers]Diablous » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:10 am

Ermezio my man, make sure you check out the post with all the info to download the new mods: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=190
"Don't do it, Suicide, everything will explode..."
Ermezio

Re: Ermezio's Gazzette 1

Postby Ermezio » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:47 pm

Thank you kindly Mr. Diavulus, very helpful indeed.

I did download the same mods b4, but no luck. I will try to delete the old ones and re-download 'em. I might get lucky this time.

As you have read in my Gazzette 1, I will be on TS3 today around 5:00 PM-ish, so you and Mr. Clint will be able to help me and fix once and for all, all these mods i have scattered around the Arma III Launcher/Folders.

I'm a mongoloid with this High Tech stuff as you know, but at least I know how to: 1) Download the mods; 2) Create a preset; and 3) Serach them in the Arma III Folder, although I have two locations and that's odd. One in disk "C" (Libraries-Documents) there are two folders in there inside the Arma III folder: The folders are (Missions and Saved) in there, and most of the stuff and mods I have are on disk: "D", due to the lack of space on "C" I had to use a program to transfer most of my stuff on "D". I don't think this will be a big deal, because if it was, I won't be able to play this Arma III at all. Still though I don't know why I have two locations for Arma III: One in Libraries and Documents, and the other one in the proper folder as you well know: Steam> Steam Apps> Common> Arma 3>, this one on disk "D".
Actually as I'm downloading the mods (CUP), I can see the CUP stuff in the proper Arma III folder in "D", but the CBA_3 little thing, in the Libraries and Documents folder...I guess that one on disk "C". Will it be this the issues? Shall I copy and paste from "C" to "D" (proper folder with all the mods stored and downloaded) that CBA_3 folder? These are the things that confuse me, but I won't touch a thing until I will see you guys later.

I said this just to let you know but today we will go further deeper in this probable issue.

OK thank you Brother. God bless you and see you very soon.

Over and out
E.

Return to “The Pink Dwarf [The PUB]”