Ermezio Gazzette 2: Me and Doc Baldassar

The best place to kick back and have a cold one while talking about random stuff!

Moderator: Server Staff

Ermezio

Ermezio Gazzette 2: Me and Doc Baldassar

Postby Ermezio » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:13 am

Hi all, I just wanted to personally thank in this Forum Doc Baldassar for his unbelievable help he gave me yesterday. He was really High Tech and I've followed exactly what he was telling me, word per word: "Close that mod, open the other, close the other one, open this close that, re-open this, re-close that....kinda of thng!" Well in the end it all worked perfectly. I wish I had a son like Doc Baldassar in the household. I would never have these sort of High Tech concerns and worries.
Also I want to thanks Mr. Diavulus that helped me to get in contact with Doc Baldassar.

I will never forget the first time I've met Doc Baldassar. It was in the Military Complex, just outside the Trade Centre. I was looting and I was very happy that morning because I had my Quad Bike full of weapons: 3 Weapons actually, but for me it was like storing things in Ural Truck. Those were the first days of my playing I was young and inexperienced and I didn't know anyone. Suddenly my happiness was shattered by a small silhouette. I saw a little head popping out from a corner of the barracks. It was Doc. Baldassar who started chasing me all around the complex. He had a gun and he shot me few times, I was unarmed because like a fool I left my weapons in the freaking Quad Bike. It was too late, I could feel death coming but with me I had a mine. I did hide inside a green box where usually the loot spawns but with Doc Baldassar around, there is no escape: You will die no matter what. I guess that even if I had a gun with me, it wouldn't have made any difference. The first thing I've thought was: "....OMG my weapons inside the Quad Bike! This guy is gonna steal everything I've hardly worked for all morning!" I started to panic and being seriously depressed about the overall dramatic situation: I mean no one wants to get shot or even worse, lose the precious loot...init? Anyways, I could see his rifle sticking inside the place where I was hiding. One last thought I had was, let me deploy the only thing I had with me: A mine! He shot me but at least I've nearly killed Doc Baldassar. That's what he told me shortly after, when I did compliment myself with him, for his serious skills in game. When someone is better than you, you have to admit that, this is the moral of what I'm writing in here. There is nothing wrong in admitting that some one could be better than you, because from these players such as: Mr. Diavulus or Doc Baldassar, you can only learn.

OK this is the short story that I hope will interest you all.

God bless you all.

Over and out.
E.

Return to “The Pink Dwarf [The PUB]”