Ermezio Gazzette 3: Killed again by Clint Eastwood!

The best place to kick back and have a cold one while talking about random stuff!

Moderator: Server Staff

Ermezio

Ermezio Gazzette 3: Killed again by Clint Eastwood!

Postby Ermezio » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Hello out there, hope you are all fine and happy.

Yesterday while playing in your Server, after the 15th time I've spawned on the map and struggled to get to the Trade Center, and after my Armored Jeep was (wrecked): By an NPC or a player? I will investigate on that don't worry, because in that game I don't trust anyone a part Doc Baldassar (A.K.A Clint Eastwood) and Mr. Diavulus, anyways, I was finally getting closer to the Center when, coming from nowhere, I've heard a loud Burst and I was dead again in the middle of the street. Now I never get pissed off, I have control and that's it about my easy going personality, but having not seeing who shot me, I've started to bang on my PC keyboard and start freaking out. My PC keyboard is already wrecked by my hits when, once a year, I lose control. Who killed me again for the 16th time? Was the usual NPC or who the hell got me again? Those were the questions that were crossing my mind at that moment. Suddenly I've seen a small figure running towards my dead body: Guess who that little fellow was? It was once again the Deadly Doc Baldassar.

Now guess what my reaction was, knowing it was him who killed me? I was happy. I've wrote in that moment on screen, so everyone would have known, that in that Server and probably world wide I've nominated Doc Baldassar the best deadly, sneaky player in Australia and probably overseas.

OK this is my little story and I hope you will be interested about what serious, dedicated and professional players thinks about what happens while playing.

God bless you all.

Over and out
E.

PS Today I can't log in the Servers, I can't play Breaking Point (it won't load e/o gives me an error), and the writings on screen they have all changed. Your "TTTskyoverthesky" Servers are gone and few others.
It's not nice at 6:00 in the morning to have these problem already. I've already started the day in a very, very bad way: ....Rise and shine? Nooooooo, looks like more: Rise and cry! :evil:
BornLucky
Founder

Re: Ermezio Gazzette 3: Killed again by Clint Eastwood!

Postby BornLucky » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:07 pm

Make sure you update AMRA 3 :) new update is out for it... Our server is updated now as well.

Loving these write ups mate haha :)
[Reavers]Diablous

Postby [Reavers]Diablous » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:31 pm

1. Go to steam and validate your Arma3 files mate.
2a. If you got the CUP mods through the steam workshop make sure they're updated; if they aren't up to date when you validate Arma3 they will be.
2b. If you didn't get CUP through steam you'll have to go and do the update through wherever you got them.
3. If you have major issues and can't solve the problem download this, send me a message on here and I'll jump on TS when I see it and help you out.
"Don't do it, Suicide, everything will explode..."
Coin

Postby Coin » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:10 am

Adminhacks/10 :)))
Ermezio

Postby Ermezio » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:58 am

Guys I don't know how to really thank you all:
Mr. Diavuls (Now renominated by me: Hal 9000, for all his High Tech tips and whatnot),
Mr. Suicide (...I will work even for your alternative name too so for me it's easy to remember you guys),
Mr. Coin (The richest man in Australia/NZ),
Mr. Born to be Lucky (The luckiest man in Australia/NZ), and of course, last but not least:
Doc Baldassar (Clint) for his help he gave me few days ago. A part kicking my ass all the times. Sigh!

I'm verifying (validating) the files right now. I did it also last night and this morning, however with no luck. I will try to do it again and by tomorrow you will see me on TS3. I will be on from 4:30 pm, with the military clock 1630, onwards.

This message is actually for Mr. Diavulus/Hal 9000: I have already that program so you will check my PC and move all the things you will need to move. I will give you the details tomorrow.
Thanks in advance and God bless you.

I'm already worried thinking about my beautiful base and new vehicle I have got yesterday. The vehicle is the Infritit or Infrisprit I'm not too sure but it looks like a lunar vehicle: ....What happened since this damn patch came out, to my beautiful and comfy base, and my brand new vehicle? Will they still be there? Who knows? Sigh!

Anyways, God bless you all and see you tomorrow.

Over and out
E.

Return to “The Pink Dwarf [The PUB]”