Ermezio Gazzette 7: ....Where is Ermezio?

The best place to kick back and have a cold one while talking about random stuff!

Moderator: Server Staff

Ermezio

Ermezio Gazzette 7: ....Where is Ermezio?

Postby Ermezio » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:01 am

Hello out there in your High Tech Worlds.
I know that a lot of you were wondering: Where is Ermezio? What happened to him? Why doesn’t he plays in The Fantastic Hyper Tech Server named: Take the Skies.org?
Well dear friends I’ve been flat out with things to do. I did play a bit in the extremezooooooombiesserver.com, because as you well know, I miss my Chernarusk Map and the zooooooooooooooooooooooooobies too. It’s a nasty Server that one, with a lot of bandits that would sell their mothers for a piece of loot. I’ve been wacked by the same player at least 5 times the other day, his name was: Jarsk11 or something like that. That nasty bastard got me well indeed, so at the 5th time he killed me, I’ve broken and destroy for good this time, my PC keyboard with a heavy blow. Now I have a brand new keyboard, a Logitech Super High tech PC Keyboard, it’s unbelievable, full of led and little lights popping up when I turn that damn thing on.

Also I know that you want me to give you a link by our favorite character on Youtube: The Italian Spiderman. Well just below this post click on the link and that will make your day. I’ve told you that we have the best Spiderman in the world, far better than the American one, that’s for sure.

OK you have been updated for now. I might see you later on in TS or in the Server.
My kindest Regards to you all, in particular to: Mr. Hal 9000 (Mr. Diavulus); Doc. Baldassar; Mr. Flusterfluck; and the rest of your crew.

PS. Do you guys know by any chance, when the new Map named: Naskalarsk will come out? I can see that map being advertised a lot when I join the game. I was wondering.

OK thanks in advance and catch you all later.

Over and out
Ermezio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umRM8W7_HG4

Return to “The Pink Dwarf [The PUB]”