Ermezio Gazzette 9....Are games an escape from reality?

The best place to kick back and have a cold one while talking about random stuff!

Moderator: Server Staff

Ermezio

Ermezio Gazzette 9....Are games an escape from reality?

Postby Ermezio » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:54 pm

Hello out there, hello to all the: Flying Admins, Mr. Flusterfluck, Doc. Baldassar and Mr. Hal 9000.

Sir. Ermezio after an absolute heavy week at work is back, with rage and vengeance ready to play on the week end.
...Ready to play? It doesn't look like it because with all this: Heavy High Tech stuff happening recently with: New mods, new dlls, new addons, new patches, new bullshit stuff that some High Tech guy from (I dunno where...probably from Mars, is changing around)....well it screws up people like me and many others, High Tech and Not so High Tech people.
The fact is that I just had 3 Servers which are very dear to me: 1) Your Server, that even if doesn't have zooooooombies or Chernasus Map, is got anyways the Flying Admin which I would stare @ them flying all day even without playing. 2) Age server, because has Chernasus Map but very nasty players in there; 3) Extreme Server because has: The zooooooooooombies, Chernasus Map and also nasty players in it. Those were the only ones I've been playing till something happened and now I can't play anyone of the above. The funny thing is, that I have (or supposed to have, that's what my bloody machine tells me) all the mods and whatnot updated and ready to go: Well it seems that that it's not the case because nothing is working.

Now as you may well know, Ermezio has a brand new PC keyboard. So this is the story: The other day while I was so pissed off and you can't imagine how much I was, and because basically I couldn't join anyone of the servers above, once again, I've banged hard the damn thing again. Few buttons on the keyboard flew all over the house, I've yelled as the Italian Spiderman does. Anyways, my wife got scared, my British Bulldog too and he went under our bed barking (....and he never barks). I've tried to join TS3 with the hope that some blessed soul would have helped me, but there were there only two guys that couldn't or wouldn't help me...I dunno. I've felt lost!

Finally I could get hold of Mr. Flusterfluck in TS3. He tried to help me but I had to log off from TS3 because I had to go. Me and him we had a nice chat though, we have talked about many interesting things such as: Scotland, Britain, Ireland and Australia. I was fascinated by his intelligence and knowledge, Yes, a really bright and intelligent young man. Anyways he advice me to re-download the CUP Weapons 1.5, because (he thinks) that could be the issue. Now: What about if I will screw it up again? I don't know, sometimes this thing pushes me to go back from where I've come from, and play BF4 :-(, at least in there I didn't have all these issues even if, I'm not so fond of that game anymore. OK you have been updated, I'm depressed and angry, very angry. We use these gaming things to escape reality, but then gaming makes bad reality look like a fairy tale. I'm confused.

So now I shall leave you with a very interesting clip that will make all of you very happy, especially Mr. Flusterfluck. Anyway I will jump on TS3 this Saturday around 1700 hours, in the hope that either Mr. Clint Eastwood, Mr. Flusterfluck or Mr. Hal 9000 , will help this poor old basterd to solve this thing, otherwise you may not see Ermezio anymore in game. Sigh! :-(

My Warmest Regards to you all and to your Families.

Over and out.
Sir. Ermezio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28wCjdpV2ok (You will be very surprised...:-)

Return to “The Pink Dwarf [The PUB]”