Ermezio Gazzette 11....When people are close to God: A must see!

The best place to kick back and have a cold one while talking about random stuff!

Moderator: Server Staff

Ermezio

Ermezio Gazzette 11....When people are close to God: A must see!

Postby Ermezio » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:41 am

Hello out there folks......how ya all going?
Today Ermezio is OK, not too good not too bad.

1) Not too good because this morning I had the news from the news that, one of my favorite Artists killed himself in L.A. at the age of 71. His name was Keith Emerson and was the founder of an Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnbelievable band in the '70's called: Emerson, Lake and Palmer. (if we have Dream Theatre or the Muse...it's because of E.L.P. ...please remember that!)
A sad news for me because I owe my life to these guys. I don't want to talk about and I will never will of my private things that belong to almost 40 yrs ago.

2) A great day for me because I've caught up with my friends here in Melb. after a very long time. I love my friends, I would sell my ass for them.

Anyways, I did solve my problems with the mods.....Now in 10 years time, if I will get there...hope I won't, I will apply to be an Admin.
Believe me hat I can do the job, I am the Best.....you can't even imagine what I had to do to make my mods working...and, without breaking your balls all the times on TS3...or 4? I can't remember.
Anyways I can say that soon, with a bit of practice, I'm up to become a Serious Flying Admin...I have the mustaches, and the beard too guys: I am a serious man, no f**k around with me, bless your Souls.

Talking about me being a wanna be Admin and God, please follow these links a few lines downwards where you will see some people seriously linked with the Man Upstairs.

You think I'm a fool and I know that, and proudly of course I am and I couldn't give a rat ass about it but, lemme tell ya all something. I did a lot of things in my life that you wouldn't or couldn't imagine...it's just I don't' write about it...I just want to be the man next door. The only thing I can say, is that I was a "A" class professional muso...that's it. In here, I'm just a guy that you all have (I hope) fun with.

OK no more talk or bullshits about it. Please do me a favor, check these Youtube links of my favorite Artists, which are totally different but to me, they are close to the Almighty.

1) Mr. Joe Zawinul and the African AWESOME Kalimba and drummer, and 2) My favorite actor of all time in a funny/dramatic clip: Sir Oliver Reed.

God bless you all....

Over and Out
E.

PS at this spot at Zawinul gig..it just kills me chord wise I always break down there...Sigh!. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKZcGAq5kKs (This is serious shit man)....Please check the part @ 3:45 onwards...Oh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!..A bit different init?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fEqwsMh7sA (The Best Actor of all times.....Ollie...may you Rest in Peace Brother.)

Return to “The Pink Dwarf [The PUB]”