Introduce Yoruself :D

The best place to kick back and have a cold one while talking about random stuff!

Moderator: Server Staff

Ermezio

Re: Introduce Yoruself :D

Postby Ermezio » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:14 pm

Hi my name is Max, in game Elyan and I have another name here which is Ermezio. As you all can read I have many names, but you can call me whatever you want.
I love to play in your Server and I'm kinda of new to the various Armas 2-3. As I've told you while playing, I come from war games such as BF 2-4 not the 3rd because I didn't like that BF 3 game.

I come from Italy (Bologna) yes, Bologna, where the famous Bolognese sauce comes from, and I've been living in Australia since 2003.

Anyway thanks for having me playing in your server and be so patient with me, I really enjoy you all guys, especially the Flying Admins. I want to thank Mr. Diavulus, Mr. Citrus and Mr. Baldassare that helped me to move my base, because I didn't know that was too close to a military area; sorry I forgot how to write properly your tag names down, too complicated and I'm too old. Also I want to thank Mr. Sandy (that's an easy one to remember) and the other day a guy named Mr. SS Phantom, which explained to me how to pay the territory taxes to the guy upstairs in the office, the ugly guy with the mustaches and a big nose. I hate to pay him the protection money but we all have to do it at some point, otherwise all our bases gets deleted for very high tech and unknown reasons.

Guys soon please, I might need some help in getting to work that damn Ryan's zoooooooooombies and demons, I have the whole lot of mods: The CUP Terrains, CUP Core, Esseker Mod, Ryan's Zooooooombies and Demons Mod ready, but I can't get it to work. I'm not a Flying Admin and also I'm not an High Tech guy. I know how to turn the PC on and off, by pressing with my finger (the index actually) the tower button, and that's all I can do with PC, as for the rest I don't know anything about: Dll, exes, web pages, nasty high tech stuff that confuses me so much due to my different generation from your generation of High Tech people. I used to go when I was your age to Disco clubs, getting drunk and chasing girls, such a different world the '80's world....Sigh!

OK sorry to have bothered you with my adventures and tales.

God bless you all, be well and happy and see you in game.
E.
[Reavers]Suicide

Postby [Reavers]Suicide » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:59 pm

When i see you on team speak next, I'll attempt to help to activate the mods in question.

That night when we moved your base was one of the funniest nights I've had in a long time.
[Reavers]Diablous

Postby [Reavers]Diablous » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:33 pm

Hahahaha! You're a top bloke Elyan.

By the way you might make Suicide cry if you call him Citrus though :D
"Don't do it, Suicide, everything will explode..."
Ermezio

Postby Ermezio » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:24 am

Thanks guys, you are very kind......yes that night we had a great night laughing; honestly one of the best nights I had in gaming since BF 2 with my old clan [SC] Southern Cross. We used to do the same thing and that's why we became very close friends even in real life. I still have contacts with them. More than the playing really it was pure fun with me talking non sense as I usually do. We had a blast and that's why that night when you have helped me to move the base, I was like transported in my old world of gaming with friends.

....So Mr. Citrus is not Citrus but Mr. Suicide....good to know, I don't want to screw up your names. Also I want to thank another guy that helped me in various occasions, Mr. Fusterfluck.

OK thanks Suicide to help me soon in getting those stupid mods to work. As soon as I can I will jump in TS and we will take it from there. God bless you all guys. Be well and happy.
E. :-)
TheSpenceeee

Postby TheSpenceeee » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:06 am

TheSpenceeee in game, 17, live in QLD.

In response to ermezio/elyan:
I went to bologna on holiday. We ended up accidentally driving a van into a 'limited transport zone' with all bollards and stuff blocking the streets.

Was literally the stupid tourist that day.
Ermezio

Postby Ermezio » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Dearest Spenceeee, I'm so happy you went in Bologna so you have an idea where I come from. Bologna is a great city for food but besides that the only thing you get into that town are just rich, rough farmers because at the end of the day Bologna has always been an agricultural city. The food I must say, is one of the best we have in the whole country.

Also, not that far away we have Maranello (Modena) where they build Ferrari.

Don't worry if you felt stupid driving your van into the city limited area. The good thing (probably) about Italy, is that you can quite easily get away with everything. Remember, even the Bolognese people and most of them, they drive through those limited areas too even if they know they can't or they get fined by the cops. LOL......that's the way it is over there. Anyway welcome to Bologna.

I'll see you soon in game.....recently I've been playing Breaking Point Mod. but I get my skinny ass always kicked by nasty players in there. Very difficult and vicious game (No character stats shown on screen, no crosshair, very difficult to build your haven, finding loot, finding vehicles in the maps ....etc etc). My KDR is shocking, 0.32002, because I've been killed 160 times and I've just shot 57 players.....what a waste of time but I like it nyways. OK be well and happy.

E. :-)
Belthizare

Postby Belthizare » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:04 pm

I honestly get a great laugh every time you screw my name up, you're a top bloke with a wicked sense of humor mate keep it up :D
Ermezio

Postby Ermezio » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:43 am

From now one I will call you with another astonishing Nickname, from now on for me you will be: Doctor Baldassar. Happy I make you laugh, in the end dear brother in this confused life and world, that's all it matters.

God bless you and thanks.

E.

PS. I've tried to log in your unbelievable TS3 server address this morning, to see if I was lucky enough to speak and be guided (like a mongoloid), by Mr. (Citrus) now called Mr. Suicide. However a nasty robotic and metallic male voice said to me: "...Not Connected, Not Connected, Not Connected!" He said that 35 times, because for 35 times I've tried to log in. It was like banging my head on a wall for 35 times. My wife was furious and threaten me to live me for another man, if I keep continue to playing games: "......Like a little kid!!!!" That's what she usually said to me all the freaking times; women don't understand our professional gaming world, the only thing she plays on her phone is: Candy Crash or even worst Soduko, Sakuki, Sidachi or Sudako or some nasty Japanese game: "......Ah! Pathetic!".

Oh boy, what a bad start of the day! Anyways to cut the story short: What shall I do to be able to come into TS3 again? Uninstall that damn TS3 and reinstall it? Who knows?.

Also and last thing, I've tried to get all the "addons" (sound like a side dish) to be able to play in the other server you guys have. So I've downloaded: CUP Weapons; CUP Vehicles; CUP Units; and a weird little addon called CBA. I've created a preset and launch the game from ARMA III Launcher. Well, got the multiplayer servers list (while I was freaking out because I was thinking to have screwed up the entire thing), but I couldn't see anymore your server test. Just to let you know, I was wondering if I did do all the correct steps. I was sweating in the process.

OK that's it now I'm off to get a Cappuccino other wise I get grumpy. See ya all soon.

E.
KINGSY

Postby KINGSY » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:18 am

Im sure a few of youve seen me around by now haha

So the basics, Names Ethan but my mates call me Yeti (Because im a tall mofo)

Im a qualified Boilermaker and at the lovely age of 23. Rip
Peace Through Superior Firepower
[Reavers]Suicide

Postby [Reavers]Suicide » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:36 am

KINGSY wrote: my mates call me Yeti (Because im a tall mofo)

Are you sure it has nothing to do with the fact that your face is covered in pubic hair?

Return to “The Pink Dwarf [The PUB]”