The History of the Pink Dwarf

The best place to kick back and have a cold one while talking about random stuff!

Moderator: Server Staff

Devastator
Founder

The History of the Pink Dwarf

Postby Devastator » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:44 pm

Sit down Laddies and listen to your old friend Norann

Bornlucky and I play in a monthly DnD group. Being the two Dwarves of the group we were generally only ever in two states. Drunk and getting Drunk. Sometimes in between a battle would ensure but that would only stop us briefly on the path to getting more Beer. On one of our random adventures into town I had chanced upon a travelling armour merchant who was selling armour dye. Well it just so happens that pink was available. I hatched a wicked idea. At the time Norann (me) had commissioned himself some better armour and his scraps.... I mean completely valuable older set of plate would be inherited by Fatbeard (Bornlucky).

Overnight while Fatbeard was sleeping (passed out unconscious) I painted these completely valuable set of older armour in hot pink. Many a laugh was had but in the end Fatbeard had no other choice but to wear hot pink armour into battle. As time went on Fatbeard happened to chance upon better plate and the hot pink set was almost thrown in the scrap pile. However we had just made a pub and needed a sort of mascot/sign for this pub. Fatbeard had the ingenious idea to strap the hot pink armour to the sign and the Pink Dwarf Pub was born.

This specific campaign has since closed however Norann and Fatbeard continue on their journeys in other campaigns and will forever remember the pub they once made.
BornLucky
Founder

Re: The History of the Pink Dwarf

Postby BornLucky » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:58 pm

Fatbeard, returning home with Norann after many a long, gruelling journey, sees the Pink Dwarf sign.....

"Chewy... I mean Noraan... We're home."
Devastator
Founder

Re: The History of the Pink Dwarf

Postby Devastator » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:08 pm

aarrragghuuhw hnnnhrrhhh huuguughghg uughghhhgh uughghhhgh huuguughghg

Return to “The Pink Dwarf [The PUB]”