Lumo's Application: Arma 3 Epoch/Exile

Moderator: Server Staff

Lumoscia

Lumo's Application: Arma 3 Epoch/Exile

Postby Lumoscia » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:26 am

In-Game Name: Lumo

First Name: Kyene

Hours Spent on ARMA 3 / Epcoh / EXILE in total: 432

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Something like a year.

Reason for wanting to be admin: Bel wouldn’t stop harassing me about it and since my prime time covers a gap in admin coverage it seems like a good idea assuming I just have to watch a console and log in too help peps and not play all the time =p.
Availability: All week from approx 3pm NZT till 5am NZT with small gaps for uni and life stuff (This availability applies from the 15th of July onwards and may fluctuate as I destroy my sleeping pattern)

Have you ever held an Admin/Moderator role before? If so what games and for how long: I was a guild officer for a high end WOW raiding guild and handled the PVP events and Class Builds for approx. 500 people for about 3 years, I also operated as a field commander/officer on GW2 until recently leading groups of 50-80 people in World Versus World Pvp combat as well as providing advice on guild policies etc before retiring to a veteran member and inactive commander.
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039194737
Belthizare

Re: Lumo's Application: Arma 3 Epoch/Exile

Postby Belthizare » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:27 am

1+ for obvious reasons
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:40 pm

Thanks for the application, best of luck :)
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:58 am

Approved for Trial

Trial period has begun, as of Saturday 09/07/2016, if Lumo is not active for 7 days post approval date, this trial will be cancelled.

All the best and remember to treat Lumo with the same respect you would any member of the team.

Return to “Approved for Trial”