Moderator: Server Staff

Ghost

Ghost Application : ARMA 3 - Epoch / Exile - [PENDING REVIEW]

Postby Ghost » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:06 pm

In-Game Name: Ghost

First Name: Matt

Hours Spent on ARMA 3 / Epcoh / EXILE in total: 68 hours

How long have you been playing on our server(s):68 hours

Reason for wanting to be admin: I was hoping to support the server after hours, seeing as I am on most nights till 2-3am I understand the rules and what and what not to do, I consider myself cool headed and responsible, most times if not I am a figure that most people can get along with and can be considerate and can help wherever needed

Availability: Most weekends and after school from about 3:20pm to 2:00am

Have you ever held an Admin/Moderator role before? If so what games and for how long: I have held admin and moderator roles in Gmod, darkRP servers (no I did not donate for those wondering) unfortunately recently most of those servers are down or MIA, I also held an mod position in Arma 2 DayZ:Epoch server, which is also no longer running.

Steam Profile Link:STEAM_0:1:74239332
Ghost

Re: Ghost Application : ARMA 3 - Epoch / Exile

Postby Ghost » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:07 pm

Pretty convenient that all the servers I used to mod\admin for are down, but alas most Gmod servers suffer the same fate, and Arma 2 servers are less populated since Arma 3 and Frankieonpcin1080p
Liam / Wombat

Postby Liam / Wombat » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:27 am

Nothing against you personally but got to say -1 on age and -1 on time on server/experience with arma 3. In regards to the age however show everyone 16 is not too young for the role by setting an example of how to act and helping the wider community and i may change my position.
[Reavers]Diablous

Postby [Reavers]Diablous » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:48 am

Thanks for the interest in helping out on the server Matt.

As it stands we've never had much success with 16 year old Mods. Nothing against you personally but I can't, in good faith, support the application at this time.

However: as has been said to others in your situation; prove to us that 16 isn't too young. Help out the community where you can, be an active participant and stick to the server rules.

Ps. @Liam / Wombat - Don't steal my line!
Also:
(0-1) - 1 = -2
-2/x (x = Everybody only gets one!) = -1
"Don't do it, Suicide, everything will explode..."
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:35 am

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your application.

I try not to harp on about age of our applicants, because I feel our community knows where we all stand on that.

However when we state "havent had much luck with 16yr olds" etc... As Diab said this is nothing against you, we have just found the maturity levels of the 13 - 17 yr old conflicts with the responsibilities an administrator / moderator holds.

That being said, be a positive influence in the community, help others etc and that goes a long way.

Additionally, I would also ask to increase your time on the server, 68 hrs is far to short a period of time to warrant moderator status.
[Reavers]Suicide

Re: Ghost Application : ARMA 3 - Epoch / Exile - [PENDING REVIEW]

Postby [Reavers]Suicide » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:43 am

Exactly what bucky said.
Ghost

Postby Ghost » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:27 am

Thanks for the feed back, I know what you mean most 16yo's can't handle power and thus responsibilities, but anyway if and whenever I can I'll try to prove I am responsible and competent :D
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:13 am

Are you still active in the community and on the server?

Return to “Denied / Cancelled”