Jason Garp Application : ARMA 3 - Epoch / Exile

Moderator: Server Staff

DigitalCruiser

Jason Garp Application : ARMA 3 - Epoch / Exile

Postby DigitalCruiser » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:25 am

In-Game Name:
Jason Garp [It's from my Arma 3 Life community. Too lazy to have two profiles for two mods]

First Name:
Jason

Hours Spent on ARMA 3 / Epcoh / EXILE in total:
808 hours http://imgur.com/TpehTD6

How long have you been playing on our server(s):
95.23 hours http://www.gametracker.com/player/Jason ... 3.37:2352/

Reason for wanting to be admin: (You dont need to write an essay, but please put more than a few words)
Clean up the foul language coming from new players, existing players and other mods/admins (SHOTS FIRED). I am finding too many people are using offensive/foul language in the game with little to no repercussions.
I also would like to help new players (whom seem to ignore/skip playing the tutorial or watch instructional videos on YouTube) get started with some basics. Just right before their head gets popped by one of the elite snipers on the server (You know who you are).

Availability: (roughly how many hours a week you can admin the server)
Weekdays 6pm to 10pm. Weekends are variable.

Have you ever held an Admin/Moderator role before? If so what games and for how long: (any game | also a link if possible - to website)
I'm not sure if this is classified as admin/mod role, but I am the Head of Search and Rescue on a Arma 3 Life community (arma3-life.com).
It's more forum and decision administration than server/game administration.

Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/digital_cruiser/
[AI] STALKER

Re: Jason Garp Application : ARMA 3 - Epoch / Exile

Postby [AI] STALKER » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:47 pm

Plays with numerous players , from wild turkey , Loki and others.

Have not had a lot to do with player in game , however what little dealings have had he has been polite , sociable and helpful to new players ( I believe offering free plane rides at one stage from terminal )

Less than 100 hours on server. =1
Mature player and helpful + 1
Not in a group currently supporting an admin/mod role + 1

Over all - I cant directly support the app until i have spent some more time with him but would support a test / trial if the team want me to take some time with him. ( diversity is key )

** Edit **

Forget to mention he has on more than one occasion done a Omega man help players out and give money to players who have had base vehicle glitch issues... so yea .. another + 1 ...
BornLucky
Founder

Re: Jason Garp Application : ARMA 3 - Epoch / Exile

Postby BornLucky » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:11 am

Are you still active in the community and on the server?

Return to “Denied / Cancelled”