Tom's Application : ARMA 3 - Exile

Moderator: Server Staff

Tom

Tom's Application : ARMA 3 - Exile

Postby Tom » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:17 am

In-Game Name: Tom

First Name: Tom

Hours Spent on ARMA 3 / Epoch / EXILE in total: 640+

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Months - Unsure exact start date, but originally started playing with a whole bunch of the original players on TF

Reason for wanting to be admin:
I really appreciated the server back in 2015. It was active and the drama was controlled by the admins to the point where it was thoroughly enjoyable to play and have fun with friends. Currently I feel like the admins who are active have been burned out by the constant bickering and arguments in side chat. I'd like to help out and get the server back to where it's enjoyable for everyone to play, including the staff.
I really want to help bring the server back to what I personally think was its prime. An active player base, multiple clans and groups and the staff who can deal with the drama and keep the game enjoyable for every player.

Availability: I'm currently between jobs & when I do work, it's mostly from home. My availability on the admin console is 7/8am>12am WA time (gmt+8), seven days a week unless I've made plans in advance. I'm available in-game whenever I'm online. I'm idle in teamspeak 24/7 & can help there between 7/8am > 12am WA time.

Have you ever held an Admin/Moderator role before? If so what games and for how long: Yes. I've run multiple servers myself and have taken on admin roles on various servers (CSGO/Arma/Dayz/Epoch). I currently manage teamspeak servers for gaming clans & run multiple offsites, so I'm used to moderating forums and being active frequently.

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iamsquash

Edit: Forgot to mention that I currently play with a group of 6. Hopefully once namalsk is out we'll be able to start fresh on an even playing field with/against the other clans.
BornLucky
Founder

Re: Tom's Application : ARMA 3 - Exile

Postby BornLucky » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:49 am

Hi Tom,

I held off replying to this to see if you were actively back or not. I noticed you were on a for a few days applied for mod then have gone MIA again.

Are you actually active?

Return to “Denied / Cancelled”