Titan Application : ARMA 3 - Exile - [PENDING REVIEW]

Moderator: Server Staff

Titan

Titan Application : ARMA 3 - Exile - [PENDING REVIEW]

Postby Titan » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:50 am

In-Game Name: Titan

First Name: Cameron

Hours Spent on ARMA 3 / Epcoh / EXILE in total: 350ish hrs Epoch - 160 hrs Exile

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I have been around the server for a little over a year, used to play epoch on the [tf] server for a couple months 2014 to early 2015 (most of the 350 hours were [tf] server)
Now im back into the full swing of Exile!

Reason for wanting to be admin: I like helping people, teaching them what i know. I like the community we have on the server and I want to be apart of it, to make it better in any way i can!

Availability: 30-40 hrs, anywhere between 8pm - 6am is when I am on mostly, but will do some daytime hours, work permitting

Have you ever held an Admin/Moderator role before (any game)? If so what games and for how long: I have never held any admin/mod role, I have hosted a server with a couple mods for a mates recently for Ark but thats all

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rememberthetitan
[AI] STALKER

Re: Titan Application : ARMA 3 - Exile

Postby [AI] STALKER » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:37 am

+ Genuine helpful and nice player.
+ Been with our community for over 12 months in one form or another.
+ Independent player
+ Overall mature player and i feel he would be very good for the roll.

- (( although he does "roll" with my player group a fair bit ))

Look the guy is one of those rare " nice " players who still has a solid back bone , If i could recruit him into AI as a core member i would .. An actual Independent player who gives honest feed back on server in a constructive way so from the admin/mod team server development point of view ... I find he will be a great asset.

Place him under FusterCluck's wings for his trial and see how he goes.
[Reavers]Diablous

Postby [Reavers]Diablous » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:23 am

I don't have much exposture WRT Titan. When this is the case it's usually because they're not trolling people or tempting the wrath of Mjölnir by breaking server rules. But this also means I can't really comment. I defer to the rest of the team on this one.

Good luck with the application.

Ps. It's not that I don't trust Stalker on this one but: "...is one of those rare " nice " players..." nobody who rolls with AI is nice :p They eat babies... blended baby protein shakes!
"Don't do it, Suicide, everything will explode..."
[Reavers]Suicide

Postby [Reavers]Suicide » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:16 am

In line with Diablous. Haven't had anything to do with/seen Titan, probably due to the fact you're a WAlien, ergo I can't really comment.

That said, it's not a bad thing either.

Our overlord will come to a decision and let you know.
Titan

Postby Titan » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:25 am

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments!

I do play mostly throughout the late night/early morning and being a WAlien, it means I dont see alot of people!

I thought perhaps another mod that does the early morning shift most days would be good for the server, especially those rare times when stalker isnt on! :mrgreen:
BornLucky
Founder

Re: Titan Application : ARMA 3 - Exile - [PENDING REVIEW]

Postby BornLucky » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:12 am

Are you still active in the community and on the server?

Return to “Denied / Cancelled”