Exiled Application Arma 3 - Exile - [DENIED]

Moderator: Server Staff

Exiled

Exiled Application Arma 3 - Exile - [DENIED]

Postby Exiled » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:22 am

In-Game Name: Exiled

First Name: Lee

Hours Spent on ARMA 3 / Epcoh / EXILE in total: 850 hours

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 8-10 months (On and Off)

Reason for wanting to be admin (You dont need to write an essay, but please put more than a few words): Because I have the time and patience to help people when in need. I find my self answering

questions and always trying to help others with any situations or problems that pops up at the time. I also wish to become an admin because i've always enjoyed playing Arma 3 servers and finding it

quiet enjoyable helping others whilst being able to play at the same time. As a player I find that it's easy to enjoy the game whilst playing by the rules and enforce them when needed but being

respectful to the others while doing so.

Availability (roughly how many hours a week you can admin the server): Daily

Have you ever held an Admin/Moderator role before (any game)? If so what games and for how long (also a link if possible - to website): Never offically been an "Admin" but have temporarily filled

in for others. Server is down but the name was Empire (Arma 2: Over Epoch) * Server is down *

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137122274/
[Reavers]Diablous

Re: Exiled Application Arma 3 - Exile

Postby [Reavers]Diablous » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:32 am

Exiled wrote:Availability (roughly how many hours a week you can admin the server): Daily

Could you please clarify, in approximate hours, what constitutes 'daily' availability for you? Naturally you don't need to factor in days, here and there, that you take off.
"Don't do it, Suicide, everything will explode..."
[Reavers]Suicide

Postby [Reavers]Suicide » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:36 am

+1 having other clans hold moderator status stops petty claims and helps breed a better community.

Also, personally haven't had any issues with exiled as such.

All for a 3week trial period.
Exiled

Postby Exiled » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:10 am

[Reavers]Diablous wrote:
Exiled wrote:Availability (roughly how many hours a week you can admin the server): Daily

Could you please clarify, in approximate hours, what constitutes 'daily' availability for you? Naturally you don't need to factor in days, here and there, that you take off.

I'm usually on for 5-15 hours daily depending on real life outcomes.
[AI] STALKER

Postby [AI] STALKER » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:15 am

Been on the server for how long?

"How long have you been playing on our server(s): 8-10 months (On and Off)"

I haven't seen this player on this exile server for a period of greater than 1 week.
Assuming he means prior to my return? I would still say give it 4-8 weeks of current server time then if his character seems fine , provide him a 3 week trial period.

While i support the application for any player in good standing on the server with the ability to legally vote ,
I am hesitant to support an application of a player who has been on the server recently for less time than the loading script has been enabled.

Allow some more time on the server ( Month or two ) so the Admin/Mod team and player base can get to know him better.
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:21 am

Are you still active on the server - Exiled
BornLucky
Founder

Re: Exiled Application Arma 3 - Exile - [PENDING REVIEW]

Postby BornLucky » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:03 am

DENIED

Player is MIA

Return to “Denied / Cancelled”