Looking for a group to join

All this related to our ARMA 3 - Exile Mod servers

Moderator: Server Staff

Pvt_Pa7ts

Looking for a group to join

Postby Pvt_Pa7ts » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:31 pm

hey new to this server looking for a group to join, its hard to get established as a solo player
[AI] STALKER

Re: Looking for a group to join

Postby [AI] STALKER » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:04 pm

team speak details : ts3.takethesky.org

Loki is always willing to help new players and roll with them.

Sandy and his [FS] clan mostly American players are always ready to roll with new players.

Myself and the [AI] clan are willing to assist new players but we are not recruiting , but happy to have you join us on play sessions.
[AI] Lizzy
[AI] nattybrah
[AI] SniperAndy
[AI] Fordremien
Jubear
[AI] Stalker

-- Feel free to message me on team speak -- ( Please dont POKE - it creates an annoying sound and makes me want to cry )
DigitalCruiser

Postby DigitalCruiser » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:37 am

I like the idea of not being tied to a group. I can move from group to group when I need to. Although the bigger groups don't allow randoms to roll with them (in case them turn on them?) but I've had fun playing with Loki/Turkey/Taars/[The lovely]Skull/Sandy group.
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:09 am

DigitalCruiser wrote:I like the idea of not being tied to a group. I can move from group to group when I need to. Although the bigger groups don't allow randoms to roll with them (in case them turn on them?) but I've had fun playing with Loki/Turkey/Taars/[The lovely]Skull/Sandy group.

You will find a lot of the groups will let you tag along if you want to do some missions but as for joining I would say like any team you really need to prove yourself ....

As in all Online games there is always the treat of being betrayed which is actually a pretty cool aspect in Exile ... maybe something people can work on ... SPY / Infiltration of groups etc.. that would be neat to see :) maybe not so neat for the targeted groups though lol :P

Best chance for a group though is to jump on teamspeak and speak with others :) remember.... every big clan / group had humble beginnings... maybe the group you are looking for / want, has yet to be created and you just need to find some potential team mates :ugeek:

Return to “ARMA 3 - Exile”