SQUAD XML'S - HEY I WANT A COOL SYMBOL ON MY VEHICLE / CHARACTER TO!

All this related to our ARMA 3 - Exile Mod servers

Moderator: Server Staff

[AI] STALKER

SQUAD XML'S - HEY I WANT A COOL SYMBOL ON MY VEHICLE / CHARACTER TO!

Postby [AI] STALKER » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:24 am

*** SQUAD XML'S ARE ARE A TOOL THAT ALLOW CUSTOM PICTURES / PNG's TO BE APPLIED TO YOU VEHICLES AND UNIFORMS ***

====================================================================================================================

For CLANS and GROUPS looking to have a custom PATCH / SYMBOL for their VEHICLES and UNIFORMS , but are unsure how to do
So , please feel free to include the following in a response and I will be more than happy to create the XML and run you through how to apply it to your CLAN mates.

=====================================================================================================================

1. EXACT PROFILE NAME: ie: [SS] GhostPhantom , note the brackets and the spacing. It must match exactly.

2. EXACT PROFILE ID: ie: 7373XXXXXXXXXX , the number must match for this to work.

3. What CLAN tag you want : ie: [SS]

4. Contact me via this thread and link me a url with the PICTURE you want to use.
*** For obvious reasons , please don't link copy righted material. Google search will get you thousands of customized free to use icons

======================================================================================================================

Thats it. Provide those details here ... please dont message me in team speak for this .. use the forum.
And i will create a squad URL for you to use and link you the URL to add to your PROFILE for you and your mates.

Remember: If you want the URL to work for all of your GROUP , i will need EVERY group members PROFILE NAME and PROFILE ID.
Feel free to INBOX me if you prefer to keep your profile ID private.

======================================================================================================================

-This offer brought to you by [AI] STALKER (Admin) and [SS] GhostPhantom (Donator).

Return to “ARMA 3 - Exile”