REMOVAL OF CUP / CBA MODS

All this related to our ARMA 3 - Exile Mod servers

Moderator: Server Staff

BornLucky
Founder

REMOVAL OF CUP / CBA MODS

Postby BornLucky » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:55 am

Effective immediately I have removed the CUP and CBA mods from our ALTIS server.

This is not a decision I made lightly, as I stated originally adding these mods would severely limit our player base and it has become very clear. So in order to help bring in the new players again like the old days we are going to run vanilla exile for awhile :)

Now this means CUP weapons + Vehicles owned will be removed.

There will be a community vote for a DB wipe update today.

If you have any concerns please PM me.
BornLucky
Founder

Re: REMOVAL OF CUP / CBA MODS

Postby BornLucky » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:06 am

These mods have been removed for now to see if we can boost our Population.

This was not a rash decision, as I have been watching our pop decline for the last couple of weeks and have seen SEVERAL players unable to join as they are not running the mods... From day 1 I was against the addition of these mods as it would limit he player base and looks like I was right.... So in order to help grow out player pop again I have put our server back to default Exile.... Much like the two most popular servers at the moment....

I have been reviewing all other AUS exile servers and those that run the CBA and CUP mods are empty most days now.

Now if nothing improves then I will put the mods back on (its like a 5 second task as I have saved everything).
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:58 am

Well since removing them our pop has shot back up again soooo I think it was for the best :)
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:04 am

So server pop has been a little higher since the removal of the CUP mods........ but I feel exile has run its course with our community as I have a lot of the community on my steam list and they are all playing other games.

We will continue to run with no mods until the DB wipe (Thursday night if they vote continues in its current direction) at which I will make the decision on whether or not to bring them back.

Return to “ARMA 3 - Exile”