EXILE UPDATES

All this related to our ARMA 3 - Exile Mod servers

Moderator: Server Staff

BornLucky
Founder

EXILE UPDATES

Postby BornLucky » Mon May 30, 2016 9:58 pm

Figured I would make a central location for our updates as no many people tend to log in and check the shotubox (@ the bottom of the forum page when logged in).

31/05/2016: Exile Patch 0.9.6.1 has just been launched due to ARMA 3 (3.2GB) Patch that broke exile..... As soon as our host updates the core files we will be running on the latest patch.. As usual this can take up tot 24 - 48 hours to completely update. We will do what testing we can on the new patch to ensure our scripts work. Stay Tuned
BornLucky
Founder

Re: EXILE UPDATES

Postby BornLucky » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:59 pm

So the new patch went live late Tuesday night.... I am liking new ARMA 3 patch nice changes :)

We will also be having additional changes to our server in the new few weeks some new missions and loot changes :)

Stay Tuned
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:58 pm

http://www.exilemod.com/announcement/85 ... this-week/ VERSION 0.9.8 comes out this week WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.exilemod.com/topic/12455-preview-changelog/

Also we have added MARXET to our server which means players and buy and sell goods between themselves.. So rare items can now be safely sold via MARXET :D... Go check it out ... You will find the vendor @ central spawn with the other equipment vendors.
GreyMan

Postby GreyMan » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:49 pm

Nice work!
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:00 am

EXILE UPDATE : WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY RUNNING ON EXILE v0.9.8 - THERE ARE STILL KNOWN BUGS WITH THE NEW PATCH THAT THE EXILE DEVS ARE WORKING ON BUT SO FAR OUR SERVER IS AWWWWWWWWWWEEEESOME :D

:ugeek:
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:52 pm

With the new patch v0.9.8, bases can now be raided and captured by gaining access to your flag. If you have built a base and left your flag exposed speak to one of our staff members to help move it. This grace period will only be offered for the next couple of weeks as the Base Raiding announcement was made several weeks ago.

What does this mean?

Lets say you left your flag outside your base, because before it never mattered right... I can delete the flag, give you a new one.. you place it down inside your base and then i do the Database / backend work to relink it all.

Return to “ARMA 3 - Exile”