BornLucky
Founder

Re: EXILE SERVER SUGGESTION THREAD

Postby BornLucky » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:23 pm

The status bar at the bottom ahhhhhhh right :) ok will look into it
Wrarthis

Postby Wrarthis » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:24 am

Any chance of a permanent mission or AI region? For example the wardens house with guard barracks etc... With different event objectives like capturing the warden for ransom, armoury raid, prison break where you need to break out the most extreme inmates of the island that are housed in maximum security.

Something that is extremely difficult but had the loot to match. Where team work is a must.

Cheers
USE THIS CODE TO GET 5,000 UEC For Star Citizen :) STAR-GH5M-MJDN
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:08 am

We had a test one up tor a couple of days to see how players did against it... i think people enjoyed it..

We are working on a new custom static mission that will make you cry :D muahahahaha
TaaRs

Postby TaaRs » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:10 pm

Liam / Wombat wrote:CUP weapons please. maybe CUP vehicles too (remove the armed ones i suppose) but yeah CUP weapons pack would add some nice flavour to kills in game tbh and its a fairly common mod to run with most exile servers

I vote for this too
Bambie

Postby Bambie » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:06 am

Would like to see more NPC around, mostly driving around.
TaaRs

Postby TaaRs » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:58 am

I'm not sure if that mission on salt plains still spawns, but if it doesn't i think you should maybe bring it back. But this time place down some custom buildings e.g a castle or large military compound, and the AI would be placed in said case/compound, this would be a cool feature that could spawn maybe an hour after restart. If you're not a fan of this idea maybe do something a little bit like it.

Your friendly neighborhood TaaRs

Let me be #1 Belth
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:31 am

BornLucky wrote:We had a test one up tor a couple of days to see how players did against it... i think people enjoyed it..

We are working on a new custom static mission that will make you cry :D muahahahaha

Taars.... Reading up helps
TaaRs

Postby TaaRs » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:59 am

Reading is hard
TheSpenceeee

Postby TheSpenceeee » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:01 am

Not sure if this is doable or not, but I'll post it anyway.

Combat in ARMA is fairly slow paced. Part of the battle is locating your enemy. This is completely removed by the UAV's in the game.

Now I understand that they are a part of arma, and require a dedicated person to be utilised properly. However, it is infuriating to find out later that in the battle you were in, the opposing team had a player sitting in the safe zone across the map controlling a drone.

I'm not going to suggest banning drones, as they add another element to the game, but possibly the regulation of using them from within the safety of a trader where you are untouchable isn't right. This gives a massive, risk free advantage to any team with a player to spare.

The specific example I'm talking about had [FS] Sandy as the drone operator, but that doesn't really matter. I've played with ghost phantom enough times to see him utilise the drone for our benefit, normally from within the midst (or at least fringes) of the battle.

After all, doesn't it state in the rules that players need to leave the trader safe zones once they have finished selling/buying?

In terms of regulating this, I'm sure an admin could simply equip a UAV terminal to see if any drones are up, check who they are owned by then view their position to see where the owner is?
Trigger

Postby Trigger » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:13 am

I think it would be a really good idea to do something about the base raiding system in the server, for example making satchels non purchasable and hard too find, then making it only 1 or 2 satchels too blow down a wall. How it is at the moment is too pricey and not satisfying enough too bother raiding someones base. Cheers.

Return to “ARMA 3 - Exile”