EXILE SERVER SUGGESTION THREAD

All this related to our ARMA 3 - Exile Mod servers

Moderator: Server Staff

Galaxy S6

Re: EXILE SERVER SUGGESTION THREAD

Postby Galaxy S6 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:34 am

It was a suggestion i guess. I didn't have anything to raid the base. So leaving a message or graffiti would have been the next step.
Imagine logging into the game one day to find your base spray painted with graffiti. then having to buy something, ie clean or repair item, to clean it.
adds another dimension to it i guess? Not everyone wants to destroy or raid every base in the game. :-)
"I cant believe that just happened"
MechDan

Postby MechDan » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:41 am

Would actually be cool to be able to create images withing the game and "spray paint" them onto a wall etc.
Arma 3 is my "jam" and possibly toast?
Ghost

Postby Ghost » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:01 am

Keep the Altis for the zombies update its a lot more fun and everyone is familiar with it :D
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:20 am

Zombie update? What?

The next update doesnt introduce Zombies....? It introduces radioactive zones and stuff
Rebornsoul

Postby Rebornsoul » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:19 am

I was going to suggest X amount of respect = Spawning in with a pistol... Nothing stronger then rook with maybe 1 mag?

Another suggestion would be Admins teleporting to players when they do so have a *safe zone* bubble around them in like 20 meter radius or something....

I won't bring up launchers cause that never ends well... I will put some more suggestions on here if anyone is interested in dicussing or having back and forth with me...

Possbily the abilty to spawn something better with X respect maybe an offroad.... once again not sellable same as an ATV

Being able to despawn a blewn up car/heli so you can retreive your own body

Disable the abilty to tow heli's with cars and possibly being able to find very damaged no fuel'd Helicopters that you have to repair and refuel before being able to selling them... I.e Hummingbirds.

when a player kills you, you have to wait the 2 minutes to actually respawn to slow down bambi's coming back so quickly. But suicide/npc's kiling you, you can respawn as normal

Possible mine dectection and defuse kits to recycle what you don't use or take them off booby trapped cars :P

Much Love
The Almigty Rebornsoul
TaaRs

Postby TaaRs » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:39 am

Rebornsoul wrote:I was going to suggest X amount of respect = Spawning in with a pistol... Nothing stronger then rook with maybe 1 mag?

Another suggestion would be Admins teleporting to players when they do so have a *safe zone* bubble around them in like 20 meter radius or something....

I won't bring up launchers cause that never ends well... I will put some more suggestions on here if anyone is interested in dicussing or having back and forth with me...

Possbily the abilty to spawn something better with X respect maybe an offroad.... once again not sellable same as an ATV

Being able to despawn a blewn up car/heli so you can retreive your own body

Disable the abilty to tow heli's with cars and possibly being able to find very damaged no fuel'd Helicopters that you have to repair and refuel before being able to selling them... I.e Hummingbirds.

when a player kills you, you have to wait the 2 minutes to actually respawn to slow down bambi's coming back so quickly. But suicide/npc's kiling you, you can respawn as normal

Much Love
The Almigty Rebornsoul

Some great suggestions, i second this
[Reavers]Suicide

Postby [Reavers]Suicide » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:52 pm

Good ideas indeed.

The helicopter being towed by a vehicle thing is useful for the solo player who likes to live off the land and out of a vehicle.

I'm all for launchers being slightly more common. Never purchasable though.
Rebornsoul

Postby Rebornsoul » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:13 pm

[Reavers]Suicide wrote:Good ideas indeed.

The helicopter being towed by a vehicle thing is useful for the solo player who likes to live off the land and out of a vehicle.

I'm all for launchers being slightly more common. Never purchasable though.

With the Capture the Flag missions now Charlie crates give you 4 rockets and 4 launchers so 4 shots so launchers are more common but I would like the abilty to take down helis :P
Panther

Postby Panther » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:30 pm

EDIT: BORN.... Apologies I broke your post... too tired and I hit the wrong button :\
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:50 pm

Suggestion: Removal on Roaming AI on Namalsk

For the server at the moment with about a 1 player average population

Server is not designed for 1 person.... lol its designed to be hard and make players group up... Welcome to Hardcore survival.

However I have reduced the amount of AI spawning and the pop chance of a super hard missions, and I have changed roaming AI to be on EAST side and zombies are on WEST .. so they should engage each other ... in theory.

Return to “ARMA 3 - Exile”