EXILE SERVER SUGGESTION THREAD

All this related to our ARMA 3 - Exile Mod servers

Moderator: Server Staff

BornLucky
Founder

Re: EXILE SERVER SUGGESTION THREAD

Postby BornLucky » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:12 am

Missions have been buffed again and that 12k mission is now a 20 K mission (well should be with 2 armed trucks spawning + 10 more weapons and 10 more items.).

We are adding a 2nd loot create to the harder missions and redefining the missions into gang affiliations (more on that to come).. so specified AI etc..
Liam / Wombat

Postby Liam / Wombat » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:22 am

Kieran wrote:Kieran

PS. This is why pvp is terrible on this server because no one knows how to shoot, farm AI rinse repeat

speak for yourself. Also 60/70k per server is fairly good tbh especially for an individual. personally i keep my bank balance around that same magic number in order to keep me interested so i don't burn out doing missions
Kieran

Postby Kieran » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:19 am

NPCs at missions should yield more +rep when killed, considering wiping a car full of no armour NPCs with 5.56 gives 100 each plus the kill streak bonus, it would only make sense that NPCs at a mission give the same. I think the kill streak bonus should be taken away from NPC kills because it's far easier to kill NPCs than real players.
Also I think you should get more than 10% rep for sold items to make it easier for non PVP players to gain rep and upgrade their base.

"should also give hazza dazzla 100million tabs so he can fuck the server with C4 and mines" - Hazza
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:19 am

Nice additions Kieran :) The mission rep changes are on the test server and you get 100 per kill so far I believe I need to jump back in and test it :)

As for the kill streak, we could add a check to see if killed entity = player then continue kill streak however if AI brea kit.. Something to look into...

Rep gain, warranted suggestion we will look at what percentage a solo player would benefit from while keeping it still balanced for groups.
FAK3Y

Postby FAK3Y » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:04 pm

i think you guys should put in a better HUD to match the one that you have in exile and we need build able ladders thanks :D
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:12 pm

Which HUD are you referring to as the current HUD is the exile one....?
FAK3Y

Postby FAK3Y » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:53 pm

im referring to the exlie one
[Reavers]Diablous

Postby [Reavers]Diablous » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:57 pm

FAK3Y wrote:im referring to the exlie one

I think he means a better one but in the same style?
"Don't do it, Suicide, everything will explode..."
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:05 pm

I am still confused ....

FAK3Y wrote:i think you guys should put in a better HUD to match the one that you have in exile and we need build able ladders thanks :D

Sorry if I am not understanding what you mean? The current HUD is the one designed by Exile. Are you saying we should completely redo their HUD system? If so I am not sure how possible that would be as its built into the mod...?

I'd have to have a look but if it is mod side then nope we could only add to it like we added the status bar at the bottom of the screen.
FAK3Y

Postby FAK3Y » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:49 am

sorry i mean the hud bar on the bottom make it more like the other hud that shows your ammo and health

Return to “ARMA 3 - Exile”