SERVER EVENTS - FEED BACK - REQUESTS - ETC

All this related to our ARMA 3 - Exile Mod servers

Moderator: Server Staff

[Reavers]Diablous

Re: SERVER EVENTS - FEED BACK - REQUESTS - ETC

Postby [Reavers]Diablous » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:48 pm

For the record we were on the MSR in ambush, heard a shot from the NW and went for a walk to find the culprit. FusterCluck was also watching us on the map it turns out... so uh, yep... hacks. Or just the magical power of hearing.
"Don't do it, Suicide, everything will explode..."
BornLucky
Founder

Postby BornLucky » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:32 pm

Lettuce Iceburg wrote:Hi admin............... <insert long unbroken wall of text rant here>.

PS: I split it up to help my eyes.... cause damn...

This really was no the topic for this Lettuce... Please be more considerate in your text layout as well.
Lettuce Iceburg

Postby Lettuce Iceburg » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:26 am

BornLucky wrote:
Lettuce Iceburg wrote:Hi admin............... <insert long unbroken wall of text rant here>.

PS: I split it up to help my eyes.... cause damn...

This really was no the topic for this Lettuce... Please be more considerate in your text layout as well.

Not a problem, one of those nights that went bad on my end and made my decision the best thing to do is move on, and this is what I'm doing for this map and group of player I was up against .. No hard feelings .. Was quite surprise at his accuracy, compared to npc on a full sprint, night conditions and the best gillie suit you can get, among foliage that was around.. I was basically stating my wishes for Kreamy Kone to have what I've achieved or request, and let of some interesting moments to be aware of.. I can only put it down to he had the equipment and hardware to achieve the result and like they say is a very good player ;) .. Hope there's no hard feelings .. All the best ;)
Lettuce Iceburg

Postby Lettuce Iceburg » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:32 am

[Reavers]Suicide wrote:He used thermals to spot you, or a drone. He does that a lot... Liam also isn't smart enough to "hack", he's a welshman.

Helicopters also need to not touch the joins in a floor. Thats why that exploded.

As for your issue with people tweaking their gamma.... it happens on every server. I suggest you come to terms with it.

Peace.

One last thing, when typing a large post, it helps everyone if you space it out into sentences and paragraphs. Food for thought.

Thank for your reply and fair enough :) ..
Liam / Wombat

Postby Liam / Wombat » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:26 am

[Reavers]Suicide wrote:He used thermals to spot you, or a drone. He does that a lot... Liam also isn't smart enough to "hack", he's a welshman.

i used neither. first time we shot you we had been watching you for about 5-10 minutes, the second time we went to investigate some heavy gunfire and saw you crossing the field so it was just wrong place wrong time.

secondly id never hack, hackers have already damaged PC gaming enough. when i pvp i am an animal however.

suicide would not lie too you he is a POG.
[Reavers]Suicide

Postby [Reavers]Suicide » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:14 am

You suck at pvp liam.

Case closed.
Wrarthis

Postby Wrarthis » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:32 am

[Reavers]Suicide wrote:You suck at pvp liam.

Case closed.

Terrible support player haha :P
USE THIS CODE TO GET 5,000 UEC For Star Citizen :) STAR-GH5M-MJDN
TaaRs

Postby TaaRs » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:05 am

Loving the new cap points added to the server, even if i only encounter reborn it's still good fun. Keep up the good work, look forward to future updates.

Your local wizard, TaaRs

Return to “ARMA 3 - Exile”