[PLEASE READ] Applying for ARMA 3 - Admin/Mod

Administrator / Moderator applications

Moderator: Server Staff

BornLucky
Founder

[PLEASE READ] Applying for ARMA 3 - Admin/Mod

Postby BornLucky » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:12 am

When applying to become a moderator/admin of our forums please use the following template:

Subject should read : <In Game Name> Application : ARMA 3 - Epoch / Exile

In-Game Name:

First Name:

Hours Spent on ARMA 3 / Epcoh / EXILE in total:

How long have you been playing on our server(s):

Reason for wanting to be admin: (You dont need to write an essay, but please put more than a few words)

Availability: (roughly how many hours a week you can admin the server)

Have you ever held an Admin/Moderator role before? If so what games and for how long: (any game | also a link if possible - to website)

Steam Profile Link:

***Delete anything in brackets***

All applicants, if accepted, will first become a server moderator (unless stated otherwise). If you have proved yourself as a trustworthy moderator, we will then discus if you would like to become admin.

I am looking for someone who can put the community first and is dedicated to growing the server population and continuing to provide a great place to play and enjoy Epoch.

Being a Mod and a Player is a fine line in ARMA 3 - Epoch / Exile. I do not expect you to be a Mod 24/7 on the server, I wish for everyone to enjoy themselves. But I would expect that should someone require Admin assistance and a Mod is available that the Mod would do their best to help. However I would like all Mod's to take some time to always say hello to a new player and welcome them to the server.

Thanks!

Return to “Staff Applications”